Cortech Master Box Lid - Inmate Property Storage
Features of the Master Box Lid:
- Molded in handles for easy opening and closing.
- Each Master Box Lid is individually numbered for effective inmate ID and property control.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- Cortech 9689M lid fits both 3825M Standard size Master Box (1.5 cu. ft.) and 7268M Large Master Box (2.0 cu. ft. capacity).
- Cortech 8289M lid fits 8568M Extra Large size Master Box (3.0 cu. ft.) .
- Locking hasp hole placement prevents tampering or the introduction of liquids into the storage area.
- Lid slides open on the short side of the box, allowing access to more of the contents without removing the lid.
- Constructed with high impact "no break" polypropylene.
- Flame Retardant.
- Full perimeter stacking groove for secure stacking of other Barracuda boxes.
- Lid has full engagement edges on three sides to prevent prying or unauthorized entry when locked.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards.
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.