Cortech Cobra Mini Can Trash Receptacle
The Cortech Cobra Mini Can is virtually UNBREAKABLE and is the toughest trash receptacle available. The Cobra Mini Can passes the Cal 133 Burn Test, and is also available in a food grade material for general use. The can is available in both a 10 quart and 14 quart size.
- Rolled rim for extra strength and to secure liners.
- Rotationally molded structural polyethylene for maximum strength while maintaining flexibility.
- Two sizes: 10 quart and 14 quart.
- Virtually Unbreakable and won t dent, rust or chip.
- Flame Retardant (Passes Cal 133). Call for test results.
- 0.20 Nominal wall thickness.
- Easy to clean.
- Packed in packs of 6 units, must buy full packs, price is per unit.
|710BK||Black - 10 quart|
|710BL||Blue - 10 quart|
|710BG||Blue Gray - 10 quart|
|710BN||Brown - 10 quart|
|710G||Gray - 10 quart|
|710GR||Green - 10 quart|
|710SD||Sand - 10 quart|
|714BK||Black - 14 quart|
|714BL||Blue - 14 quart|
|714BG||Blue Gray - 14 quart|
|714BN||Brown - 14 quart|
|714G||Gray - 14 quart|
|714GR||Green - 14 quart|
|714SD||Sand - 14 quart|
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.