Cortech Anchor Table - 8 Seat, Rectangle Top
Cortech Anchor Tables are versatile, heavy duty tables designed for any continuous, intense use environment, including Correctional Facilities, Detention Centers, Behavioral and Mental Health Facilities, Schools and Universities, Residential Institutions, Public Safety Facilities and any other intense use application.
- Perfect for use as a dining table.
- Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength. Constructed of high impact “no break” polyethylene.
- Molded-in threaded steel inserts provide for tamper-resistant, “steel-to-steel” attachment to base frame with tamper proof hardware.
- 8 seats (available configurations range from 3 to 8 seats).
- Colors: Aqua, Black, Blue Gray, Brown, Burgundy, Gray, Indigo, Midnight Blue, Slate Blue, Stone Gray.
- Rectangle top - size 30"x96"
- Laminate Top is seamless one-piece design with extreme surface strength and high impact resistance.
- Rounded edge for increased safety and comfort.
- Attaches to legs with tamper-resistant screws.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA.
- Continuous seam welded frame structure made of 3” diameter, 14 gauge powder coated steel with 11 gauge steel seat supports.
- Floor bolting recommended.
- ADA Compliant tables available (manufactured with one less leg)
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 3 year factory warranty, must be bolted down
About Cortech USA:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.