Cortech Anchor Table - 6 Seat, Rectangle Top
Cortech Anchor Tables are versatile tables designed for any continuous, intense use environment. The tables have an extreme load capacity, rounded edges, and multiple seating configurations to accommodate and application. The Cortech Anchor Tables have a laminate top with our rounded Dura-Edge, for increased strength and tamper resistance. The frames can be either bolted to the floor, or stand alone with adjustable floor glides. The seats are a one piece rotationally molded design, that is constructed of a high impact polyethylene. The seats are affixed to the frame with tamper resistant hardware, and have multiple configurations.
The Anchor Tables are designed for Correctional Facilities, Behavioral and Mental Health Facilities, Schools and Universities, Residential Institutions, Public Safety Facilities and any other intense use application.
Cortech Anchor Table features:
- Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength
- Constructed of high impact no break polyethylene. Molded-in threaded steel inserts provide for tamper-resistant, steel-to-steel attachment to base frame with tamper proof hardware
- Rectangle top - size 30"x72"
- 6-seat configuration - also available in 4 or 8 seat configurations
- Laminate Top is seamless one-piece design with Extreme strength and impact resistance
- Rounded edge for increase safety and comfort
- Attached to legs with tamper-resistant screws
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- 10 Year Warranty.
- Constructed of high impact polyethylene in a durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA.
- Continuous seam welded frame structure, 3 diameter, 14 gauge powder coated steel with 11 gauge steel seat supports
- Bolt to floor or freestanding on adjustable glides
- Available seat colors: Black, Blue Gray, Brown, Green, Gray, Slate Blue, and Sand
- Flame Retardant (passes Cal 133) - test reports available upon request.
- Made in the USA.
About Cortech USA:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.