Cortech 96484 Sabre Sectional Lounge Chair
The Cortech Sabre Chair has an extreme load capacity and is designed to stand alone or be ganged together. The ergonomic design provides maximum comfort using rotational molding technology. The Sabre Chair is perfect for Schools, Universities, Park and Recreational Facilities, Mental and Behavioral Health Facilities, and any intense use environment. Use for Individual and Group Seating configurations.
- Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength. Constructed of high impact no break UV stabilized polyethylene. No steel or wood components.
- Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength. Constructed of high impact “no break” polyethylene. No steel or wood components.
- Dimensions: 33"H x 31"W x 32"D
- Integral plinth base for increased stability and floor mounting integrity
- Can be "ganged" or bolted together, in place, as well as to the floor via concealed pilot holes
- Optional ballast door for adding supplemental weight to chair on site
- Easy to clean, sanitize, and maintain. Resistant to stains
- Flame Retardant (passes Cal 133) . Test reports available upon request
- Tested to ISO 22196 showing a >99% reduction in bacteria
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA.
- 1500 lb. static load (Test reports available upon request).
- Specify with or without ballast access door:
- 116484 - without ballast door
- 116484S - with access door
- Colors: Aqua, Black, Blue Gray, Brown, Burgundy, Gray, Green, Indigo, Midnight Blue, Sand, Slate Blue, Stone Gray
- 10 Year Warranty
Categories: Behavioral Health Chairs, Furniture, Rotationally Molded Furniture, Behavioral/Mental Health Furniture, Commercial, Correctional Furniture, Corrections, Corrections Seating, Mental Health Furniture, Schools and Universities, Detention Centers, Correctional Facilities
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.