Cortech 96484 Sabre Sectional Lounge Chair
The Cortech Sabre Chair is an extremely durable, one piece rotationally molded plastic sectional lounge chair system that is ideal for continuous, intensive use in correctional environments. The Chairs can be ganged together, weighed down through the optional ballast door, or bolted to the floor via concealed pilot holes. The Sabre Chair passes the Cal 133 Burn Test, and is manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA. The Chair is perfect for Schools, Universities, Park and Recreational Facilities, Mental and Behavioral Health Facilities, and any intense use environment. The ergonomic design provides maximum comfort, and includes a 10 year warranty. The Sabre Chair has an extremely high load capacity and designed to stand alone or be ganged together. The ergonomic design provides maximum comfort using rotational molding technology.
- 10 Year Warranty (Warranty valid on manufacturing defects only).
- Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength. Constructed of high impact no break UV stabilized polyethylene. No steel or wood components.
- Can be used as stand alone or be ganged together to form benches of any length.
- Can be "ganged" or bolted together, in place, as well as to the floor via concealed pilot holes (hardware sold separately).
- Optional ballast door -- use to fill with sand on site to weigh down. Secures with tamperproof screws. (specify models with ballast access door, sand not included).
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA.
- Chemically resistant to all stains.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Flame Retardant (passes Cal 133) (Test reports available upon request).
- 1500 lb. static load (Test reports available upon request).
- Specify with or without access door:
- Without: 96484GR Green, 96484BK Black, 96484G Gray, 96484BR Brown, 96484BG Blue-Gray, 96484SB Slate Blue
- With access door: 96484GRS Green, 96484BKS Black, 96484GS Gray, 96484BRS Brown, 96484BGS Blue-Gray, 96484SBS Slate Blue
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.