Cortech 146484 Radial Rocker Chair
The Cortech Radial Rocker is a rocking chair that is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and safety. The Rocker is a durable, one piece, rotationally molded plastic chair with no steel or wood components. The low center of gravity provides stability and a smooth rocking motion. The Cortech Radial Rocker has a 56 rocking radius, which allows for a bigger rocking motion. The chair passes the Cal 133 flammability test, is stain resistant, and is manufactured right here in the USA.
- 10 Year Warranty (Warranty valid on manufacturing defects only)
- Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength
- Constructed of high impact no break polyethylene. No steel or wood components
- Lower Center of Gravity improves stability and creates a smoother sway
- Seat Height of 17 is an ergonomic standard
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA.
- Resistant to all stains.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Flame Retardant (passes Cal 133) (Test reports available upon request).
- 1500 lb. static load (Test reports available upon request).
- Available colors:
- Without access door: 146484BK Black, 146484BG Blue Gray, 146484BN Brown, 146484GN Green, 146484GY Gray, 146484SB Slated Blue, 146484SD Sand
- With access door: 146484BKS Black, 146484BGS Blue Gray, 146484BNS Brown, 146484GNS Green, 146484GYS Gray, 146484SBS Slated Blue, 146484SDS Sand
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.