Autoclear Handwand Handheld Metal Detector
Search for metal weapons and contraband faster and more efficiently with the fully digital Autoclear HandWand, also widely known as the Fed-Labs HandWand. Featuring a large scanning area and thoughtful ergonomic design, this lightweight handheld comfortably fits any grip. Designed to resist extreme impact, temperature and humidity conditions, the rugged Federal Labs HandWand delivers peak performance in virtually any environment.
The Autoclear HandWand automatically varies the tone rate with the amount of ferrous or non-ferrous metal present; tone rate, sensitivity and volume are easily reset with internal controls that eliminate the potential for tampering.
- Never needs adjusting, even at floor level
- Variable tone rate differentiates real targets from harmless objects
- Low false alarm rates
- Up to 130 hours of continuous operation
- Dimensions: 43.2 x 9.1 x 6.1 cm (17 x 3.6 x 2.4 in) (L x W x H) when deployed
- Weight: 312 g (11 oz)
- Available with additional options to extend functionality such as vibrator mode, earphone attachment, holster, and more.
About Autoclear LLC:
Autoclear is a leading manufacturer of x-ray scanners used in a wide range of security screening applications including airport and seaport cargo inspection, X-ray baggage screening, mail and package screening, and checkpoint and access control screening. Autoclear x-ray scanners are used by law enforcement, military, government, police and corrections officers, courthouses, detention and correctional facilities, and high-value loss prevention specialists in security checkpoints and access control applications.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.