Autoclear 6848DVS 160kV Multi-Energy X-Ray Scanner Inspection System
High-capacity and compact, the Autoclear 6848DVS direct transmission X-ray scanner is designed for screening small-to-medium sized items, such as carry-on bags, briefcases, mail trays and parcels. Designed to fit in standard elevators, through 91.4 cm (36.0 inch) doorways and in other areas with limited space, the Autoclear 6848DVS X-ray scanner features a folding conveyor that makes the unit easy to relocate. Versatile and user-friendly, the Autoclear 6848DVS handles even the toughest throughput demands.
- Dual-energy scanner provides color material identification with organic and inorganic stripping with over 2 million color tones
- 160kV rated to penetrate 28 to 29 mm (1.10 to 1.41 in) steel
- Rapidly processes long or tall items
- Bottom-up generator design enhances fine lines on screen
- Patented guided conveyor belt never needs adjusting and can pull up to 150 kg (331 lbs) at up to 24 cm (9.4 in) per second, with higher-capacity belts as available options.
- Tunnel size: 68 x 48 cm (26.8" x 18.9") (W x H)
- Available with additional options to extend functionality such as image archiving, extended roller beds, optical sensor for automatic processing, uninterruptible power supply, network remote management, increased pulling weight, and more
- Specs subject to change, spec sheet available upon request
About Autoclear LLC:
Autoclear is a leading manufacturer of x-ray scanners used in a wide range of security screening applications including airport and seaport cargo inspection, X-ray baggage screening, mail and package screening, and checkpoint and access control screening. Autoclear x-ray scanners are used by law enforcement, military, government, police and corrections officers, courthouses, detention and correctional facilities, and high-value loss prevention specialists in security checkpoints and access control applications.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.