Autoclear 5333DVS 90kV Multi-Energy X-Ray Scanner Inspection System
Designed to screen small to mid-sized items for weapons, explosives, drugs and other contraband, the single-source, dual-energy Autoclear 5333DVS X-ray scanner is fast, rugged and easy to operate. Ideal for screening hand carried items such as purses, briefcases, backpacks, strollers, small parcels and more, the compact Autoclear 5333DVS x-ray scanner and screening system and is a great choice for small or limited spaces. The systems low profile, bottom-up generator design makes fine lines appear much sharper and larger on-screen.
- Dual-energy scanner provides color material identification with organic and inorganic stripping with over 2 million color tones
- 90kV rated to penetrate 10 to 11 mm (0.39" to 0.43") steel
- Rapidly processes full mailbags as well as long or tall items
- Fits in elevators, narrow halls, and tight spaces for ease of installation wherever needed
- Patented guided conveyor belt never needs adjusting and can pull up to 150 kg (331 lbs) at up to 24 cm (9.4 in) per second
- Tunnel size: 53 x 33 cm (20.9" x 13") (W x H)
- Available with additional options to extend functionality such as image archiving, extended roller beds, optical sensor for automatic processing, uninterruptible power supply, network remote management, and more
- Specs subject to change, spec sheet available upon request
About Autoclear LLC:
Autoclear is a leading manufacturer of x-ray scanners used in a wide range of security screening applications including airport and seaport cargo inspection, X-ray baggage screening, mail and package screening, and checkpoint and access control screening. Autoclear x-ray scanners are used by law enforcement, military, government, police and corrections officers, courthouses, detention and correctional facilities, and high-value loss prevention specialists in security checkpoints and access control applications.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.