Single Use - Disposable Pillows
These single use disposable pillows are used by healthcare facilities (hospitals, operating rooms, emergency rooms), corrections facilities (including jails, prisons and detention centers), colleges, airlines, military housing, emergency shelters, and homeless shelters. Disposable pillows help reduce cross-contamination and meet the performance demands of your ER and OR, or other institutional environment. With infectious disease control a priority, disposable pillows make more sense now than ever!
- Made from very cost-effective nonwoven polypropylene ticking material and garneted polyester fiber fill.
- Non-allergenic, non-irritating, and virtually non-linting.
- Choose from 3 sizes:
- 21"x27", 16 oz. fill (standard pillow size)
- 18"x24", 15 oz. fill
- 10"x12", 7 oz. fill
- Picture is representative.
- All pillows are sold in full case quantities (12 per case).
- Price is per piece.
Contact us for shipping quotes and volume discounts!
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.