Breakaway Shower Curtain Track
- Shower Specify wall mounted or ceiling mounted track:
- Ceilling mounted break-a-way track type 69 - used for ceiling, soffit, or inside window frame mounting. Section size: 1 7/16" x 9/16" x .062". Extruded 6063-T5 aluminum with satin anodized finish. Available in straight lengths or with 12 radius bends.
- Wall mounted break-a-way track type 79 - used for wall mounting. Section size: 1 3/16" x 1 5/16" x 062". Extruded 6063-T5 aluminum with satin anodized finish. Straight lengths only.
- Safety Tabs are 4" long and 3/4" wide. The amount of resistance before breaking is determined by the number of tabs installed in the track. (Sold separately)
- Break-a-way curtains (sold separately)
Our Break-A-Way shower curtain system significantly improves safety for hospital patients, residents, and prison inmates by eliminating hooks, pins, and cords. Breakaway curtains are used in behavioral health care centers and hospitals, prisons, jails, correctional facilities, detention centers, and other institutions where security and safety concerns make it a necessity for shower curtains to be break-a-way. Our breakaway curtains are manufactured using high quality materials and heavy duty construction to insure your shower curtains will last as long as possible while providing maximum security and safety for your behavioral healthcare facility or correctional facility's residents.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.