Heavyweight Mesh Net Laundry Bags
Mesh laundry bags are used in institutional and industrial laundries in a variety of institutions, including hospitals, nursing homes, gyms and health clubs, and correctional facilities
- Heavyweight polyester mesh fabric suitable for commercial and industrial laundries
- White cloth ID tag - patch for labeling contents of laundry nets
- Specify your choice:
- Heavyweight mesh bag, size 24"W x 36"L, open top/no closure
- White 24"x36" mesh bag, drawstring and slip-lock closure, white triangle ID patch sewn in bottom corner
- Heavyweight mesh bag, size 24"W x 36"L, drawstring and slip-lock closure, white rectangle ID patch sewn along middle of bottom
- Heavyweight mesh bag, size 24"W x 36"L, 3-hold rubber closure attached with drawcord, white rectangle ID patch
- Heavyweight mesh bag, size 24"W x 36"L, nylon zipper closure, white rectangle ID patch
- Heavyweight mesh bag, size 24"W x 36"L, velcro strip closure (closes like a Ziplock), white rectangle ID patch sewn
- Other options available:
- Other sizes, including 14"x20", 18"x30", 30"x40", etc.
- Non-Standard colors: Orange, Brown, Purple, Black
- Mediumweight mesh fabric
- Cloth I.D. tag available as flag (sewn on one edge only)
- Price is per dozen.
Industrial and institutional laundries use mesh laundry bags or mesh laundry nets to laundry separate by washing in the bags, which are often color coded. The mesh fabric used for mesh net laundry bags is nearly all polyester, and is available in white and a variety of colors. The main users are prisons, jails, detention centers, corrections facilities.the military, retirement homes, gyms and athletic facilitiess, mines, and oil platforms.