Breakaway Shower Curtains with See-Thru Mesh Top and Clear Window View Bottom
Our Break-A-Way shower curtain system significantly improves safety for patients and inmates by eliminating hooks, pins, and cords. Breakaway curtains are used in behavioral health care centers and hospitals, prisons, jails, correctional facilities, detention centers, and other institutions where security and safety concerns make it a necessity for shower curtains to be break-a-way or semi-transparent or both.
Breakaway shower curtains are custom made to meet your facility's requirements. All break-away shower curtains are custom made* to the specifications of your corrections facility or behavioral health care facility. Our breakaway curtains are manufactured using high quality materials and heavy duty construction to insure your shower curtains will last as long as possible whil eproviding maximum security and safety for your behavioral healthcare or correctional facility's residents. Design your own or ask for recommendations - we are glad to help.
- Solid color curtains - opaque reinforced vinyl shower curtains from top to bottom for maximum privacy.
- Modesty curtains - the main body is solid color Sure-Chek material to provide privacy, with your choice of either see-thru mesh or clear vinyl at top and/or bottom for viewing the resident's head and/or feet while maintaining modesty.
- Sure-Chek flame resistant nylon reinforced vinyl. Sure-Chek is the finest shower curtain fabric available. It is extremely durable, permanently flame resistant, self-deodorizing, fluid proof, antibacterial, antimicrobial, self sanitizing, tear resistant., stain-resistant, and anti-static. Sure-Chek vinyl is available in a variety of colors, including dune, fawn, frosted white, mauve, mint green, seafoam green, white, blue, gull grey, black, sea grass green, pewter grey.
- San-Suede high quality vinyl, not flame resistant.
- Optional #50 flame resistant mesh top or mesh bottom for ventilation and security viewing. 20" wide, 1/2" holes. Mesh color options: white, bone, blue, rose, green, peach.
- Optional flame resistant, double polished clear vinyl at top or bottom for viewing head or feet.
- Velcro strips along the top attach to a standard shower curtain bar (sold separately). The velcro strips break-away if pulled down, and are easily put back up.
- Use with break-a-way track system (sold separately):
- Break-a-way track type 69 - used for ceiling, soffit, or inside window frame mounting. Section size: 1 7/16 x 9/16 x .062". Extruded 6063-T5 aluminum with satin anodized finish. Available in straight lengths or with 12 radius bends. Supplied with 3 Safety Tabs per foot.
- Break-a-way track type 79 - used for wall mounting. Section size: 1 3/16 x 1 5/16 x 062 . Extruded 6063-T5 aluminum with satin anodized finish. Straight lengths only. Supplied with 3 Safety Tabs per foot.
- Safety Tabs are 4 long and 3/4" wide. The amount of resistance before breaking is determined by the number of tabs installed in the track. Safety tabs are sold separately or provided with track system when purchased.
- Order by curtain size, or give us your shower opening size and we will recommend the proper size curtain.
- Measure carefully and be sure to tell us if you are providing wall opening size -- all custom breakaway shower curtains are Made to Order and non-returnable.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.