Men's Canvas Slip-On Deck Shoes
These canvas deck shoes are ideal for prisoner, inmate and detainee use. We supply this and other inmate footwear to state and federal prisons, jails, and detention centers across the U.S. Also ideal as prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
- Traditional slip-on with twin-gore elastic
- Durable canvas uppers
- Machine washable
- Cushioned insoles and vulcanized rubber soles with foxing for comfort and durability
- Full Cushioned insole
- Non-marking, non-skid sole
- Dual marked in men's and women's sizes:
- Men's Sizes: White: 3-17 (half sizes from 8 through 11 ), Navy: 3-18, Black: 3-17, Orange: 3-18
- Women's Sizes: 5-18
- Colors: Black, Orange, White, Navy Blue
- Packed 12 per size per carton, must buy full cartons
- Commodity item - specs including stock size range and case pack may fluctuate
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.
Prison Inmate Detainee Footwear Canvas Slip-On Shoes