Men's 6" Leather Inmate Boot with Velcro Triple Strap Closure - Black
These economical black leather 6" inmate work boots are ideal for prisoner, inmate and detainee use at federal and state prisons and county jails.
- 6" work boot
- Full leather upper
- 3 strong hook-and-loop strap closures and no metal eyelets (triple Velcro gripper closure)
- Finger tab pull loop
- Triple stitched
- Outside padded collar with Cambrelle lining
- Cambrelle boot lining for super wicking of moisture
- Ribbed SC-pedolite oil resistant outsole for extreme durability
- Unisex marked for sizes both men and womens sizes on each pair
- Shankless design with midsole for security and stability
- Size range Mens 3-15, including half sizes, Regular and Wide width
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.