Men's 6" Lace-Up Inmate Work Boots - Black
These economical black leather 6" inmate work boots are ideal for prisoner, inmate and detainee use at federal and state prisons and county jails.
- Black 6" Leather Boot
- Lace-up closure with 6 to 7 pairs of Hex shaped aluminum eyelets backed with suede leather.
- Upper of 3.75 to 4.25 tanned smooth cowhide with plain seamless toe.
- Metal rivets (2) per shoe at the vamp area.
- Goodyear welt construction with raised storm welt.
- Sole is black Mini Lug with “oil resistance” labeled sole.
- Full heel to toe black “Cambrella” type covered insole that is 5 mm thick foam.
- Vamp lined with cotton “duck” fabric.
- Rear quarter unlined except for 1″ finished leather roll top and 1″ pull tab.
- Non-safety chemically treated toe box.
- No shank re-enforcement of any kind.
- Suede tongue that is lined with cushioned “Cambrella” type foam rubber.
- Permanently sewn cloth label under the tongue with size and stock number.
- Men's sizes 3 to 18 (marked women’s sizes 5 to 20), Regular width.
- Packed 12 pair per case in full sizes, additional charge applies for broken cases
- Note: specs subject to change
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.