Standard Work Pants with Belt Loops, Zipper-Fly & Pockets
Quality traditional industrial work pants made of heavy duty twill material, comparable to standard industrial work pants by other major manufacturers such as Dickies, Wrangler, Red Kap, Aramark, and Cintas. Used as by many corrections facilities and detention centers as work pants or release pants.
- Made of heavy duty 7.5 oz. 65/35 polyester/cotton twill fabric
- Brass ratcheting zipper fly
- Button closure at waist
- Belt loops
- Two slack style front pockets; two set-in hip pockets, left has button closure, darts over hip pockets for better fit
- Standard colors: Black, Brown, Khaki, Tan, White, Spruce Green, Navy Blue, Charcoal Grey
- Waist sizes:
- 28" to 42", including odd sizes up to 33" - base price
- 44" to 54" - add 20%
- 56" and up - contact us for pricing
- Inseam lengths: hemmed to any standard length, or 36" or 37" unhemmed
- Specs may vary
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable