Work Pants with Belt Loops, Zipper-Fly & Pockets
Quality traditional industrial work pants made of heavy duty twill material, comparable to standard industrial work pants by other major manufacturers such as Dickies, Wrangler, Red Kap, Aramark, and Cintas. Used as work pants or release pants.
** PLUS - special pricing on Overstock colors and sizes (price depends on quantity) - call for quote! **
- Made of heavy duty 7.5 oz. 65/35 polyester/cotton twill fabric
- Brass ratcheting zipper fly
- Button closure at waist
- Belt loops
- Two slack style front pockets; two set-in hip pockets, left has button closure, darts over hip pockets for better fit.
- Available colors: Khaki, Tan, White, Spruce Green, Navy Blue, Black, Brown, Charcoal Grey, Light Blue, Postman Blue, Orange and more.
- Waist sizes: 28 to 54, including odd sizes up to 33". Add 20% for 44 to 54.
- Inseam lengths: 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 or 37 unhemmed (availability may vary by color)
- Specs may vary
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.