Unisex Bath Robe
These comfortable unisex robes are an economical choice for hospitals, nursing homes, surgical centers and other healthcare and institutional facilities.
- Unisex Robe
- Kimono wrap-around style with 2 oversized patch pockets,3/4 sleeve, and drop-shoulder styling.
- Beltless -or- belted (belt to be 1 1/2" wide and must be permanently attached to the back of the garment at the waist).
- Front facing to be stitched down with 4 rows of stitching for greater strength and may have matching or contrasting front facing. Assorted colors.
- Fabric options: your choice of beefy-weight Fleece or heavy Terrycloth
- Available in a variety of solid colors or prints
About Prison Inmate Undergarments
Prison inmate underwear is used in prisons, detention centers, jails, corrections facilities and other local, state, or federal correctional institutions across the U.S. Both men's and women's corrections facilities and detention centers are required to provide inmates, prisoners and detainees with underwear and other inmate clothing. Correctional facilities may use either economy grade underwear or first quality institutional grade underwear, depending on the facility's requirements for detention and correctional supplies. We supply a full range of first quality economy and budget grade undergarments for male and female inmates to meet the requirements of any correctional facility.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.