Men's Traditional Denim Jeans
Men's jeans for inmate release and discharge are high quality traditional jeans. Compare to the denim jeans you know from major manufacturers, including Levi's, Dickies, Red Kap, and Wrangler.
- Heavyweight 100% cotton denim fabric
- Traditional 5 pocket styling
- Belt loops
- Zipper fly
- Waist sizes" 28" to 35" and 36" to 72" even sizes
- Inseams: 30", 32", 34", 36", or Unhemmed (unfinished or open bottom)
- Not all waist/inseam combination are available as stock sizes. Non-stock sizes are available at an additional cost
- Specs and color shades may vary
About Release & Discharge Clothing
Inmate release and discharge clothing (R&D clothing) is used by jails, prisons, detention centers, corrections facilities, and federal correctional institutions for inmates and detainees, as well as for prisoner release and discharge clothing. Discharged inmates and prisoners are typically issued release pants (often denim jeans or fleece sweatpants), a short sleeve shirt, release shoes or sneakers, fleece sweatshirt or seasonal jacket or coat, a belt, and a duffel bag for transporting the released inmate's belongings.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.