Men's Long Sleeve Button-Front Work Shirt
Quality traditional industrial work shirts made, comparable to standard industrial work shirts by other major manufacturers such as Dickies, Wrangler, Red Kap, Aramark, and Cintas. Used by prisons, jails, corrections centers, and detention facilities as work shirts or release shirts.
- Long sleeve (also available in short sleeve)
- Made of 4.5 oz. 65/35 polyester/cotton poplin fabric
- Two-piece, lined collar with sewn-in stays
- Six-button front closure with gripper at neck
- Two button-thru, hex-style pockets with bartacked pencil stall on left pocket
- Available colors: Khaki, Light Tan, White, Spruce Green, Navy Blue, Black, Brown, Dark Grey (Charcoal) and more
- Sizes: S-4XL Regular, 5XL Reg and 6XL Reg in some colors
- Also available in Longs. Call for sizes up to 9X Reg and Long
- Specs may vary
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.