Men's Long Sleeve Button-Front Work Shirt
Quality traditional industrial work shirts made, comparable to standard industrial work shirts by other major manufacturers such as Dickies, Wrangler, Red Kap, Aramark, and Cintas. Used as work shirts or release shirts.
- Long sleeve (also available in short sleeve)
- Made of 4.5 oz. 65/35 polyester/cotton poplin fabric
- Two-piece, lined collar with sewn-in stays
- Six-button front closure with gripper at neck
- Two button-thru, hex-style pockets with bartacked pencil stall on left pocket
- Available colors: Khaki, Light Tan, White, Spruce Green, Navy Blue, Black, Brown, Charcoal Grey and more.
- Available sizes: S-5XL (add 20% for 2XL-4XL or 2XL-5XL depending on color)
- Specs may vary
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.