Men's Elastic Waist Pants
Prison inmate or detainee clothing typically consists of a two piece set (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) similar in style to surgical scrubs but made of heavier twill fabric. These elastic waist pants for inmates and detainees are commonly worn with a pullover shirt or t-shirts.
- Polycotton or 100% cotton twill material
- Standard features:
- Covered elastic waist
- No pockets
- No fly
- Regular inseam length
- Fly: mock fly, zipper fly, snap, or velcro
- Pockets: 1 or 2 slack-style front pockets and/or 1 or 2 rear patch pockets
- Closure: snaps (also available with zipper or velcro)
- Long sleeves
- Available inseam lengths: Short 30", Regular 32", Long 34"
- Available colors: orange, white, black, navy blue, dark green, brown, khaki, tan, yellow and others.
- Available size range: S-10XL.
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) similar in style to surgical scrubs but made of heavier twill fabric, or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.