Lightweight Prison Inmate Release Coat
These lightweight coats are often used as release coats as part of the facility's release and discharge clothing (R&D) program.
**OVERSTOCK SPECIAL - while supplies last
**Nylon release coat with white lining, color Caramel (light brown/gold tan). Available in sizes 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
- Outershell: polycotton twill or nylon material
- Lining: lightweight lining
- Closure: snap front (also available with metal zipper)
- Collar: one piece in matching self fabric
- Pockets: none (unless otherwise specified or requested)
- Available colors: black, navy blue, dark green, brown, khaki, tan, gray and others.
- Available size range: S-10XL.
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.