Insulated Lined Coveralls (Duck or Twill Insulated Coveralls)
Insulated coveralls for detainees and prison inmates - compare to the insulated coveralls made for consumers by major brands like Carhartt, Dickies, Red Kap, Walls and Berne. Order our standard specs, or let us quote to meet your facility's specs and requirements. Use as detainee yard coats or inmate work detail outerwear.
- Long sleeve coverall for prisoners, inmate, and detainees.
- Outershell: heavy polycotton twill -or- duck material
- Lining: polyester quilted lining
- Insulation: quilted insulation for warmth
- Closure: snap front (also available with metal zipper or velcro)
- Collar: one piece in matching self fabric (also available with contrasting fabric)
- Sample in photo shows brown duck outershell fabric with brown corduroy collar
- Pockets: none (unless otherwise specified or requested)
- Picture is representative. Specs may vary
- Colors: orange, white, black, navy blue twill, navy blue duck, dark green, brown twill, brown duck, khaki, tan, yellow and others
- Size range: S-10XL
- MTO - Made To Order (non-cancelable, non-returnable)
- Made in USA
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.