Inmate Twill Elastic Waist Walking Shorts
Elastic waist shorts for inmates and detainees are commonly worn with a pullover shirt or t-shirt. Order our standard specs, or let us quote to meet your facility's specs and requirements.
- Elastic waist walking shorts for prison inmates and detainees.
- Fabric: polycotton twill material
- Fly: none (available with zipper fly, mock fly, snaps or velcro).
- Pockets: none (available with pockets)
- Length: standard 7" inseam length measured from center of fly
- Available colors: orange, white, black, navy blue, dark green, brown, khaki, tan, yellow and others.
- Available size range: S-10XL.
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.