Cotton Web Belts for Inmate and Release (Dozen)
Cotton and nylon web belts are used by jails, prisons, detention centers, corrections facilities, and federal, state, and local correctional institutions for inmates and detainee uniforms, as well as for prisoner release and discharge clothing.
- Width: 1¼” standard width web belts
- Buckles: metal or plastic, cam or side release (specify)
- Material: cotton
- Colors: khaki, tan, navy blue, black, white, brown, and others
- Available in sizes 44", 48", 50", 54", and 60"
- Sold by the dozen.
- Shown in picture: military style web belt with solid brass buckle
- Price shown is for web belts with your choice of black military metal buckle or brass plated metal buckle
50 yard rolls of belt webbing (Z300492)
Bulk-packed plastic 2-piece buckles
Bulk-packed metal buckles and tips in brass, nickle or black
Nylon web belts and nylon webbing rolls
Other sizes and colors upon request
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.