Propper F5456-38 Short Sleeve BDU Shirt - 65-35 Ripstop
Its effortlessly professional. The pocket flaps and collar on the Propper BDU Shirt are fused to keep it looking professional even after multiple washes. Felled side seams and sleeves add extra durability when it counts. Wear it with the BDU Trouser for a durable, multi-use uniform.
- Battle Rip 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop fabric
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Shoulder epaulets with buttons
- Two front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Extended length for tucking into pant
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.