Peerless Model 700C Chain Link Handcuff - Nickel Finish
The Peerless Model 700C Chain Link Handcuff features an improved internal lock mechanism for increased tamper resistance, smoother ratcheting action and greater durability. The 700C incorporates spun rivet construction, push pin double lock capability and nickel finish. Two keys supplied. The Model 700C is National Institute of Justice 0307.01 certified and comes with a lifetime warranty for manufacturer defect. Made in the USA.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Nickel
- Supplied with 2 keys
- Minimum opening: 51 mm/2 inches
- Minimum inside perimeter: 150 mm/5.9 inches
- Maximum inside perimeter: 211 mm/8.3 inches
- Maximum overall length: 236 mm/9.3 inches
- National Institute of Justice 0307.01 certified
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturer defect
1) It is our policy to ship certain law enforcement products, including this, directly to official government agencies and departments, not residences.
2) Purchase and possession of restraints by persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
3) Export Requirements: This product is subject to all requirements of the U.S. export regulations as detailed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Any distribution, resale or transfer of this product outside of the U.S. and Canada requires a valid US Department of Commerce export license. No export is permitted without proper authorization. Diversion contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
About Peerless Handcuff Company
Peerless Handcuff Company has been committed to producing the finest restraints available since 1914, including chain link handcuffs, hinged handcuffs, leg irons, and waist and transport chains. Peerless offers a full range of metallic restraint products and accessories used by law enforcement, corrections facilities, police and sheriff's departments, and military agencies throughout the US and abroad.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.