Norix C214 Boulder Beam Seating with End Arms and Divider Arms
Norix Boulder Series Beam Seats have been in use in lobbies and waiting areas
throughout the world…and are still going strong and looking good. Why? Because
they’re built to last, with powder coated tubular steel frames, welded steel plate seat
supports, easy to clean molded polyethylene seats, heavy-duty glides and 9 tamperresistant screws to hold each seat in place.
- Fabrication & Material:
- Base Frame: Tubular steel, bent and welded to provide arm or armless in-line seating. Standard configurations for 3 to 5 people. Flat steel plate welded to the frame at each seat location to provide strength, support, and a mounting platform on which the seat is attached. 2" diameter, 14 gauge steel with 11 gauge steel seat supports.
- Seats: One-piece seat and back. Smooth maintenance free surface allows for easy cleaning. Molded-in threaded steel inserts provide for tamper resistant attachment to base frame. Rotationally molded, specially formulated, high-impact polyethylene with ultraviolet light stabilizers (to reduce fading). Chemically resistant to blood, vinegar, urine, feces, salt solution and chlorine solution. Premium TruColor polymer is fully
compounded for superior color consistency and durability.
- Installation: For bolt-down application, fasten to floor. Floor mounting hardware included.
- Options: Available as a free-standing unit with glides or fitted with tabs for bolt-down installation.
- Has arms on each end and between seats (also available with No Arms or End Arms only)
- Frame colors: Black, Metallic Silver
- Seat colors: Canyon, Wild Berry, Meadow, Mojave, Pine Cone, River Rock, Lagoon, Graphite, Sea Spray, Raven
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Model#||Width||# of Seats||Weight|
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.