Enviro-One E1GL Natural Head Lice Treatment (Family Size)
Enviro-One LiceOut™ gets rid of head lice naturally without the use of pesticides or other toxic chemicals. Enviro-One LiceOut™ is the purest natural head lice treatment available in today’s market. It is safe to use on anyone including young children as well as those who are extremely chemically sensitive. This ultra safe Head Lice treatment can be applied directly to the hair and scalp as well as in the laundry for washing clothes and linens.
- Package size: 1 Gallon Ready to Use (Comes w/ 1 Free 8 oz Foam Dispenser + Lice Comb)
- Price is per Gallon
- Packed 4 Gallons per case - must buy in case quantities.
How Enviro-One LiceOut's Natural Lice Treatment Works:
Instead of relying on poisons to kill head lice, Enviro-One LiceOut™ kills head lice by affecting their shells (exoskeleton). Because head lice exoskeleton is composed of oil-based molecules, LiceOut’s colloidal micelle action dissolves the oils on their shells which and cause them to die. Because mammals are not oil-based, but rather aqueous (water)-based, Enviro-One LiceOut™ is absolutely harmless to humans and animals. Before you purchase your next head lice treatment, make sure you know what chemicals are in them and what affects they may have on your health.
Purified water, fatty acids, organic alcohol (derived from sugarcane), folic acid, minerals and enzymes derived from edible and seed bearing plants.
Enviro-One LiceOut™ contains:
NO Animal Products
NO Artificial Ingredients
NO Citric Acid
NO Dyes or Colors
NO Harmful Detergents
|NO Hydrochloric Acid
NO Hydrofluoric Acid
NO Isopropyl Alcohol
NO Lauryl Sulfate
NO Piperonyl butoxide
NO Pyrethrum extract
Head Lice Treatment User Guide
For best effectiveness against head lice, use Enviro-One LiceOut and carefully follow the directions below. Every step is important.
Before you begin, make sure you are working in an area that is not carpeted, preferably a bathroom. Make sure there are no rugs on the floor, towels or clothes lying around (they make great hiding places for the lice and nits whose homes are being disturbed).
Treating Head Lice and Nits (eggs) with LiceOut.
- On a dry head, start applying LiceOut by pouring/spraying or using the LiceOut foamer dispenser around the ears and neck and continue until all hair is completely saturated. Work into lather.
- Comb through the hair to ensure complete coverage.
- Massage head and comb hair for 30-40 minutes. Do not rinse and do not allow to dry. (Reapply if necessary to keep moist.)
- Rinse Thoroughly.
- Dry hair with hair dryer while combing, preferably outside so nits are not blown into carpets. Blow drying and combing will help ensure all nits are removed from the hair.
- Carefully inspect for nits that may be tangled in the hair.
- Comb with lice comb to remove any remaining lice or nits. Inspect hair with a good ambient light or daylight, daylight is best, to make sure all nits are gone. It is important that all nits are combed or picked out.
For maintenance, use Enviro-One LiceOut natural head lice solution as a daily hair wash for 2-4 weeks, in place of shampoo. For additional protection, add solution to a spray bottle and lightly spray on collars and shoulders before returning to area of original infestation.
Important: If pesticides have been used prior to Enviro-One LiceOut treatment, the nits may be harder to comb out. Increase step 3 to 60 minutes, and then proceed as directed above. Again, be sure to remove all nits.
To get rid of head lice in your sheets and clothing, add 3-4 oz of Enviro-One LiceOut solution in hot water for laundry.