CEIA PD140E Handheld Metal Detector
The Ceia PD140E Hand Held Metal Detector combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features. Featuring effective sensitivity to all metals, full compliance with the latest security standards and high immunity to external metal masses make this high performance handheld metal detector stand out.
- Fully Compliant with NIJ Standard - 0602.02 and the new NIJ draft standard 0602.03
- Compact, Elegant, Robust and Ergonomic
- Uniform Detection of Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Targets
- Full Digital Design: Consistent Performance and Calibration-Free Operations
- Extended Continuous Operation Time
- Programmable Sensitivity
- Indoor and Outdoor Operations
- Powered by two AA-size alkaline batteries with a battery life of over 100 hours. A Low Power Mode is automatically activated during pauses, extending the battery life up to 200 hours. Rechargeable AA-size NiMH batteries may be used instead of alkaline batteries.
- Case is made from next-generation plastics that offer high chemical resistance and mechanical strength ensuring a long detector life even in heavy duty conditions.
- Alarm signalling modes include: optical alarm proportional to the intensity of the detection signal; acoustic alarm with a tone which is proportional to the size of the object detected; vibration alarm signal.
About CEIA USA:
CEIA was founded over 50 years ago in Italy, and since then has become the premier manufacturer of metal detectors and security equipment. CEIA is known as the best in class manufacturer of top quality metal detectors for a wide range of applications, including government buildings, industrial and commercial loss prevention, airports, correctional facilities, law enforcement, school security, and public events.
CEIA USA - PD140E Digital Hand Held Metal Detector