Laundry Loop with Sock Snare
- The fastest, most efficient way to manage laundry for teams and large groups.
- Clothing stays sorted as it washes and dries.
- Holds 8-10 garments per loop.
- Garments get cleaner, less wrinkled, and dry twice as fast than with laundry bags.
- Dryer drums and garments last longer than with laundry pins.
- Materials : Laundry Loops are made in the United States, using the finest materials available. The heat-resistant side release buckle is commercially stitched into the highest quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing. The cord lock on the Sock Snare contains a stainless steel spring, made to hold up to years of daily use.
- ID Numbers : Identification numbers can be marked on the .75" x 4.25" label, which is sewn onto the Loop next to the side-release buckle, using a black Industrial Sharpie marker or a black Uni-Paint marker.
- Many customers prefer using a white, fine-point Uni-Paint marker or a silver Metallic Sharpie marker and marking ID numbers directly unto side-release buckle. These numbers are easiest to locate quickly as garments come out of the dryer.
- Colors : Original Laundry Loops are available in EIGHTEEN COLORS, to help keep track of teams or locker rooms. Sorting laundry has never been faster or more accurate.
- Made in the US.
Shipping Shipping charge calculated at checkout.
Institutional Laundry Supplies