Altama 3155 Jungle PX 8" Combat Boots
THE BENCHMARK for tropical climates, the Altama Jungle PX features breathable Cordura® and in-step drainage vents help the foot stay dry.
- Polishable full-grain leather with Cordura® 1000 denier breathable and tear-resistant upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Brass speed lacing hooks maintain a snug and secure fit
- In-step drainage vents keep water and moisture flowing out of the boot to keep feet dry
- Removable, cushioned, polyurethane insole
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Direct Molded Sole (DMS) construction fuses the upper materials directly to the outsole for lifelong durability
- Vulcanized rubber outsole in the aggressive Ro-Search Panama tread pattern provides traction through mud and forest floors, meets ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
- Weight: 31 oz (879g)
- Colors: Coyote, Black, Tan, and Olive Drab. The black model features a steel plate that protects the foot from hazards, while the tan and coyote models provide a thermal barrier for added comfort on hot surfaces.
- Note: These Jungle Boots have "Altama" stamped in the side of the heel.
Altama military boots and shoes are made by The Original Footwear Co., a leader in quality tactical operations boots. Altama provides the optimum performance and comfort that public safety, military, and law enforcement officers look for in duty footwear.