GH Armor TalonX Concealable Body Armor Panels - Combined Ballistic and Spike Protection
The GH Armor TalonX II/2 provides advanced protection against multiple threats while offering enhanced comfort and wearability previously unavailable to law enforcement and military professionals. As part of GH Armor Systems comprehensive line of NIJ Standard-0101.06 compliant body armor solutions, the GH TalonX II/2 is engineered to create the new industry standard for comfort, quality and performance. In addition to offering Level II ballistic protection, the GH TalonX II/2 also meets Spike 2 stab resistance benchmarks under NIJ Standard-0115.00. The hybrid construction of Kevlar materials provides exceptional protection and reliability while offering a level of comfort that is unmatched by other multi-threat packages in both weight and flexibility.
- Multi-Threat Ballistic and Spike Protection
- Certified to NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Level II Ballistic Resistance
- Certified to NIJ Standard-0115.00 for Spike Resistance
- Hybrid design featuring Kevlar Correctional material
- Available in male and non-structured female designs
- Water-resistant panel cover with heat-sealed seams
- Exclusively patented ballistic desiccant for moisture management and durability of performance
- Sold as panels only (carriers sold separately)
- Specify -
- Item no.: GH-TX02-II/2-M - Series: TalonX TX02, Level: II/2, Gender: M/Male, Description: TalonX II/2 TX02, Male, Front/Rear Panels Only
- Item no.: GH-TX02-II/2-N - Series: TalonX TX02, Level: II/2, Gender: N/Fem Non-Str, Descrption: TalonX II/2 TX02, Female Non-Structured, Front/Rear Panels Only
- Made in USA
About GH Armor Systems Inc.
GH Armor Systems, formerly Gator Hawk Armor, is a leading manufacturer of high performance soft and hard body armor for law enforcement and military. GH Armor is renowned for its soft and hard body armor, tactical plate carriers, corrections body armor, ballistic protective vests, corrections stab protective vests, blast blankets, NIJ 06 ballistics packages, ballistic helmets, rifle and trauma plates, riot helmets and riot shields, active shooter kits, and other threat protection items designed to offer superior protection against a variety of threats from bullets and spiked weapons.
About sizing, fit, and comfort: all GH Armor vest models are available in male and non-structured female designs, with structured female designs also available in some armor vest models. Since an improper fit is the primary cause of uncomfortable armor, GH Armor is proud to maintain a first-time fit rate of over 98%, plus a 60-Day Fit Guarantee for all custom-sized vests (this does not apply to vests ordered in stock sizes.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.