Peerless Model 801C Hinged Handcuff - Nickel Finish
The Peerless Model 801 provides additional restraint by more effectively restricting hand and arm movements. The Model 801 features all steel construction, spun rivets, machined edges and smooth single strand action. The Model 801 has the ability to fold flat for compact storage. It has a 10% larger inside perimeter then the Model 700. The Model 801 has been approved by the National Institute of Justice.
- Weight: 12oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Nickel
- Minimum opening: 56 mm/2.2 inches
- Minimum inside perimeter: 163 mm/6.4 inches
- Maximum inside perimeter: 231 mm/9.1 inches
- Maximum overall length: 216 mm/8.5 inches
1) It is our policy to ship certain law enforcement products, including this, directly to official government agencies and departments, not residences.
2) Purchase and possession of restraints by persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
3) Export Requirements: This product is subject to all requirements of the U.S. export regulations as detailed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Any distribution, resale or transfer of this product outside of the U.S. and Canada requires a valid US Department of Commerce export license. No export is permitted without proper authorization. Diversion contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
About Peerless Handcuff Company
Peerless Handcuff Company has been committed to producing the finest restraints available since 1914, including chain link handcuffs, hinged handcuffs, leg irons, and waist and transport chains. Peerless offers a full range of metallic restraint products and accessories used by law enforcement, corrections facilities, police and sheriff's departments, and military agencies throughout the US and abroad.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.