Peerless Model 705C Oversized Leg Iron - Nickel Finish
The Model 705 is designed specifically for larger individuals. It has a 3.25 inch opening with a maximum inside perimeter 20% larger then the Model 703 Leg Iron. It features all steel construction, spun rivets, 25 locking positions, push pin double lock capability.and a rust resistant nickel finish. The 15 chain effectively limits range of motion.
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel / Nickel Finish
- Minimum opening: 3.25 in / 82.5 mm
- Minimum inside perimeter: 9.75 in / 247 mm
- Maximum inside perimeter: 12.25 in / 311mm
- Maximum overall length: 26.0 in / 660.5 mm
1) It is our policy to ship certain law enforcement products, including this, directly to official government agencies and departments, not residences.
2) Purchase and possession of restraints by persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
3) Export Requirements: This product is subject to all requirements of the U.S. export regulations as detailed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Any distribution, resale or transfer of this product outside of the U.S. and Canada requires a valid US Department of Commerce export license. No export is permitted without proper authorization. Diversion contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
About Peerless Handcuff Company
Peerless Handcuff Company has been committed to producing the finest restraints available since 1914, including chain link handcuffs, hinged handcuffs, leg irons, and waist and transport chains. Peerless offers a full range of metallic restraint products and accessories used by law enforcement, corrections facilities, police and sheriff's departments, and military agencies throughout the US and abroad.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.