Peerless Model 703C Leg Iron - Nickel Finish
The Model 703 Leg Iron features all steel construction, spun rivets and a rust resistant nickel finish. It is made to meet or exceed the National Institute of Justice standards for workmanship, mechanical strength, tamper resistance and corrosion resistance. Machined edges minimize the risk of tissue and nerve injuries. The 15 chain effectively limits range of motion. Lifetime warranty for manufacture defects and two keys supplied.
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Nickel
- Minimum opening: 70 mm/2.75 inches
- Minimum inside perimeter: 191 mm/7.5 inches
- Maximum inside perimeter: 254 mm/10 inches
- Maximum overall length: 616 mm/24.25 inches
1) It is our policy to ship certain law enforcement products, including this, directly to official government agencies and departments, not residences.
2) Purchase and possession of restraints by persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
3) Export Requirements: This product is subject to all requirements of the U.S. export regulations as detailed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Any distribution, resale or transfer of this product outside of the U.S. and Canada requires a valid US Department of Commerce export license. No export is permitted without proper authorization. Diversion contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
About Peerless Handcuff Company
Peerless Handcuff Company has been committed to producing the finest restraints available since 1914, including chain link handcuffs, hinged handcuffs, leg irons, and waist and transport chains. Peerless offers a full range of metallic restraint products and accessories used by law enforcement, corrections facilities, police and sheriff's departments, and military agencies throughout the US and abroad.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.