Norix MQB4 Comfort Shield Transitions Sealed Seam Mattress - Norix Blue
Norix Rescue Series Sealed Seam Mattresses are Norix Furniture's best value dorm-sized mattress, made especially for transitional housing environments, including rescue shelters and homeless shelters. Norix Rescue Series mattresses feature 100% sealed seams that are radio frequency welded and guaranteed not to break for enhanced hygiene, security and durability. Recommended for Transitional Housing
- 11 oz. densified polyester fiber core is encased in a polyurethane coated cover with radio frequency welded seams for enhanced hygiene, security and durability.
- Mattress is fluid, crack, peel, abrasion and bed bug resistant, anti-microbial and antifungal. Provides a virus barrier and is resistant to delaminating for greater infection control.
- Features a breathable vent that repels oil, water, blood, urine and other fluids.
- Core is made of non-hazardous materials
- 100% sealed seam construction for unsurpassed seam strength
- Easy to clean and deodorize for greater infection control
- Color: Norix Blue
- Shipped assembled in poly bag
- Norix mattresses ship economically with Norix beds if ordered together (beds sold separately)
- Mattress recycling fee may apply (CA, CT, RI)
- Made To Order (MTO) [non-cancellable and non-returnable]
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Model #||Product Description||Mattress Size||Mattress Color||Weight|
|MQB4-3675||Sealed Seam Fiber Mattress||36" x 75" x 4.5"||Norix Blue||16 lb|
|MQB4-3680||Sealed Seam Fiber Mattress||36" x 80" x 4.5"||Norix Blue||17.5 lb|
|MQB4-3882*||Sealed Seam Fiber Mattress||38" x 82" x 4.5"||Norix Blue||19 lb|
* note: MQB4-3882 is Specifically Made for ATN101 - Attenda® Platform Bed
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.