Norix MM4-2575 Comfort Shield Custody Marathon Seamless Mattress with Double Pillow
The Norix Marathon mattress is a correctional mattress designed for environments needing high performance products that deliver longevity. The unique construction of Custody Marathon correctional mattress protects against untimely breakdown and loft loss, providing facilities a product with comfortable and long-lasting lumbar support. It’s unlike any correctional mattress on the market, and can be used in prisons, jails, corrections and detention facilities.
- One-piece rotationally molded, 200 mil flexible vinyl exterior skin filled with soft 2 part water-based polyurethane foam for comfort.
- Unique seamless, stitchless, and stringless design is nonabsorbent and fluid resistant for enhanced hygiene, security and longevity.
- Smooth, exterior surface is easy to clean and sanitize.
- Chemically resistant to blood, vinegar, urine, feces, salt solution and chlorine solution.
- Integrated Double-Sided Pillow for added safety and security.
- Shown with Attenda Space Saver bed (sold separately)
- Mattress ships economically with Norix beds if ordered together (beds sold separately)
- Dimensions: 25" x 75.1" x 4.5", pillow height 8", weight 75 lbs
- Color: Slate Blue
- Mattress recycling fee may apply (CA, CT, RI)
- Made To Order (MTO) [non-cancellable and non-returnable]
- Made in the U.S.A.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.