Low Top Canvas Basketball Sneakers
These economical low-top canvas basketball shoes are ideal for prisoner, inmate and detainee use. We supply this and other inmate footwear to state and federal prisons, jails, and detention centers across the U.S. Also ideal as prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
- White lace closure - ties securely for a comfortable fit
- Durable canvas uppers with metal grommets and eyelets for ventilation
- Machine washable
- White rubber toe cap and white rubber foxing strip around the front of the toe for abrasion resistance and durability
- Non-skid vulcanized rubber soles.
- Colors and Sizes:
- Black: Men s 5 to 16 - Full sizes only
- White: Men s 3 to 17 - Full and Half sizes up to 12, Full sizes only over size 12
- Specs may vary.
- Price is per pair; packed 12 pair per size per case; order in full cases
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.