70774 EVA Step-In Shower Shoes
These lightweight slip-on EVA shower shoes feature a closed back for comfort and easy slip-on, slip-off. Use as shower shoes or deck shoes. Ideal for detention facilities, prisons, jails, corrections facilities, and homeless shelters.
- EVA slip-on shoes
- Can be worn inside or outside
- Lightweight and durable for long wear
- Molded from lightweight 100% EVA material - deters use as a weapon
- Skid Resistant; Non-Marking; Odor Resistant; and Waterproof
- Molded-in arch support with foot-massaging dots in the foot sole area
- Top and side vents in the footbed area for air circulation and odor prevention
- Ventilation holes prevent odor
- Color: Orange
- Sizes: S (5-6), M (7-8), L (9-10), XL (11-12), 2XL (13-14), 3XL (15-16)
- Sizes are marked in the heel and molded into the sole for easy inventory control and storage
- Price is per pair; packed 12 pair per size per case; sold in full cases
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.