Lined Brown Duck Chore Coat
Traditional lined brown duck chore coat worn by prison inmates in detention center and corrections facilities, similar to the brown duck chore coats made for consumers by major brands like Carhartt, Dickies, Red Kap, Walls and Berne. Order our standard specs, or let us quote to meet your facility's specs and requirements. Use as yard coats or work detail outerwear.
- Outershell: heavy brown duck material (also available in twill material)
- Lining: choose warm blanket lining -or- polyester quilted lining/fiberfill with nylon lining
- Closure: button front closure (also available with snaps or zipper)
- Collar: one piece in matching self fabric (also available with contrasting fabric)
- Pockets: none (available with up to 4 patch pockets)
- Sample in photo shows brown duck outershell, nylon quilted lining, brown corduroy collar and 4 pockets
- Picture is representative. Specs may vary
- Color: Brown Duck (also available in navy or black duck)
- Size range: S-10XL
- MTO - Made To Order (non-cancelable, non-returnable)
- Made in USA
About Inmate Outerwear and Prison Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in jails, prisons, detention centers, corrections facilities or other local, state, or federal corrections or law enforcement institutions. Inmate or detainee clothing typically consists of a two piece set (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.