Pullover V-Neck Shirt
Prison inmate or detainee clothing typically consists of a two piece set (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) similar in style to surgical scrubs but made of heavier twill fabric.
- Polycotton or 100% cotton twill fabric
- Standard features:
- Short sleeves
- V neck
- No pockets
- Neck style: crew neck or modesty neck
- Pockets: left chest, right chest, lower patch pockets
- Available colors: orange, white, black, navy blue, dark green, brown, khaki, tan, yellow and others.
- Available size range: S-10XL.
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) similar in style to surgical scrubs but made of heavier twill fabric, or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.