Prison Inmate Release Coat - Quilt Lined
These lightweight coats are often used as detainee work coats or prison release coats as part of the faciility's release and discharge clothing (R&D) program.
- Outershell: polycotton twill material
- Lining: quilt lining
- Closure: snap front (also available with metal zipper)
- Collar: one piece in matching self fabric
- Pockets: none (unless otherwise specified or requested)
- Picture is representative. Specs may vary
- Colors: navy blue, brown, khaki, tan, gray, orange, white, black, navy blue, spruce green, dark green, and more
- Size range: S-10XL
- MTO - Made To Order (non-cancelable, non-returnable)
- Made in USA
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.