Prison Inmate Quilted Nylon Jacket
Quilted jackets for detainees and prison inmates are similar to coats and jackets made for consumers by major brands like Carhartt, Dickies, Red Kap, Walls and Berne. Order our standard specs, or let us quote to meet your facility's specs and requirements. Use as detainee yard coats, inmate work detail outerwear, or as prison release coats.
- Winter lined jacket
- Outershell: nylon
- Lining: nylon inner lining
- Insulation: poly-fiberfill quilted nylon liner - ideal for community service or inmate work release programs
- Closure: standard metal zipper (also available with snaps)
- Collar: one piece in matching self fabric (also available with contrasting fabric)
- Pockets: none (unless otherwise specified or requested)
- Picture is representative. Specs may vary
- Colors: black, navy blue, tan and others
- Size: S-10XL
- MTO - Made To Order (non-cancelable, non-returnable)
- Made in USA
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.