Prison Inmate Hooded Quilt Lined Coat
Casual style winter coat with quilted lining worn by prison inmates in detention center and corrections facilities. Order our standard specs, or let us quote to meet your facility's specs and requirements. Use as yard coats, work detail outerwear, or release coats.
- Outershell: heavyweight polycotton twill material
- Hood: attached hood, no drawstring (also available with drawstring)
- Lining: quilted lining for warmth
- Closure: zipper closure
- Sleeves: open sleeves (also available with knit cuffs)
- Waist: open waist (also available with elastic knitted waist)
- Pockets: none (available with two patch or slash pockets)
- Colors: orange, white, black, navy blue, spruce green, dark green, brown, and more
- Sizes S-10XL
About Inmate Outerwear and Prison Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in jails, prisons, detention centers, corrections facilities or other local, state, or federal corrections or law enforcement institutions. Inmate or detainee clothing typically consists of a two piece set (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.