Norix Stack-a-Bunk Bed Platform
The Norix Stackabunk bed platform is rotationally molded and made of specially formulated, fire-retardant, high-impact polyethylene with ultraviolet light stabilizers (to reduce fading). Chemically resistant to blood, vinegar, urine, feces, salt solution and chlorine solution. Premium TruColor material is fully compounded for superior color, fire retardancy and quality assurance.
- Temporary bed platform provides humane and sanitary sleeping conditions by elevating individuals above the floor.
- Great for emergencies, overcrowding, or disaster relief.
- The Norix Stackabunk portable sleeping surface can be used with or without mattresses (foam mattresses sold separately).
- Lightweight for easy handling.
- Engineered and suitable for daily use in an institutional or correctional environment.
- Available in two sizes:
- Standard size - Model B530-127, color Lagoon, sleep surface 25”W x 68”L, overall bunk size 32" W x 75" L x 8.375" H, weight 30 lbs
- Extra Large size - Model B530-106, color River Rock, sleep surface 25”W x 75”L, overall bunk size 32" W x 82" L x 8.375" H, weight 34 lbs
- Compact stacking density to optimize space during storage - 22 units stack 72" high.
- Made in the USA
Overcrowded facilities and emergency temporary bunking can be a serious problem if you are no prepared. Most courts have made it unlawful to sleep inmates on the floor. The Norix Stack-A-Bunk solves the problem with a washable, stackable sleep surface that doesn't have component parts which can be turned into a weapon. The Stack-A-Bunk is molded in one-piece from high-impact, polyethylene. It passes the California Technical Bulletin 133 Flammability Test, and you can stack 22 of them in a 6 ft. high space. The standard size fits under most existing steel beds and both sizes can be used with or without a mattress. The non-absorbent polyethylene is easily washed or steam cleaned to keep it free of germs or blood borne pathogens.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.