Norix MCB4 Comfort Shield Custody Sealed Seam Mattress with Double Pillow - Norix Blue
Norix Comfort Shield Custody Series Sealed Seam Mattresses are Norix Furniture's detention grade mattresses, made especially for correctional environments. Norix Custody Series mattresses feature 100% sealed seams that are radio frequency welded and guaranteed not to break for enhanced hygiene, security and durability in prisons, jails, corrections and detention facilities.
- Detention-grade, 100% sealed seam construction
- Reversible mattress with Integrated double sided pillow (also available without integrated pillow upon request)
- Durable polyurethane cover materials are fluid resistant
- Easy to clean for greater infection control
- 11 oz. densified polyester core made of non-hazardous materials
- Norix Blue cover: encased in a fire retardant, polyurethane-coated cover with radio frequency welded seams for enhanced hygiene, security and durability.
- Mattress is fluid, crack, peel, abrasion and bed bug resistant, anti-microbial and anti-fungal. Provides a virus barrier and is resistant to delaminating for greater infection control
- Breathable vent system that repels oil, water, blood, urine and other fluids
- Features include: sealed seam, fire retardant, fluid resistant, anti-microbial, bedbug resistant
- Mattress ships economically with Norix beds if ordered together (beds sold separately)
- Specify size and model:
- MCB4-2575-C1DB-5 - 25"x75"x4.5", weight 13.0 lbs
- MCB4-2775-C1DB-5 - 27"x75"x4.5", weight 14.0 lbs
- MCB4-3075-C1DB-5 - 30"x75"x4.5", weight 16.0 lbs
- MCB4-3079-C1DB-5 - 30"x79"x4.5", weight 16.5 lbs
- MCB4-3080-C1DB-5 - 30"x80"x4.5", weight 17.0 lbs
- Color: Norix Blue
- MRC - Mattress Recycling Council recycling fee applies by law to all mattresses shipped to CA, CT, OR, and RI.
- Made To Order (MTO) [non-cancellable and non-returnable]
- Made in the U.S.A.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.