Norix ATN Attenda Platform Space-Saver Bed
The Norix Attenda Space Saver bed can be free-standing or can mount in a corner or against a wall. Sturdy and seamless, the Attenda bed features a raised lip around the bed deck for easy clean-up. An optional wall-mount headboard adds a touch of wood-grained style, with institutional durability. The Attenda Space Saver bed has a smaller footprint to maximize unencumbered floor space in the room and bolts securely to the floor.
- Advanced construction for intensive-use applications in critical environments.
- Molded in high-impact polymer, then filled with rigid structural foam.
- Seamless construction with rounded corners.
- Easy to clean.
- Specify model and size:
- ATN120 - Standard Bed
ATN123 - Standard Bed with No Mounting Holes
- Overall size: 31"W x 79"L, Weight: 80 lbs
- Mattress Deck: 29"W x 77"L
- Recommended mattress size: 29"W x 77"L
- ATN150 - Standard Bed
ATN153 - Standard Bed with No Mounting Holes
- Overall size: 32"W x 80"L, Weight: 85 lbs
- Mattress Deck: 30"W x 79"L
- Recommended mattress size: 30"W x 79"L
- ATN130 - Standard Bed with Storage Space
ATN133 - Standard Bed with with Storage Space, No Mounting Holes
- Overall size: 32"W x 78"L, Weight: 140 lbs
- Mattress Deck: 30"W x 76"L
- Recommended mattress size: 30"W x 75"L
- Floor-mounted models can be bolted down for safety and security (mounting hardware not included).
- Options (sold separately):
- Tamper-resistant glides available for beds with mounting holes
- Optional Headboard ATN110 mounts directly to wall
- Colors: Twilight, Cove, Sand, Sienna, Dove
- Made in the U.S.A.
About Norix Attenda Bedroom Series
Behavioral healthcare professionals have long recognized that traditional furniture is completely unsuitable for their critical environments. Norix Attenda furniture is designed to provide the strength, safety and cleanability required for the daily rigors of institutional living — in a sleek, contemporary look.
Safe, Secure...And Built to Last -- The key to Attenda’s strength and durability is its advanced construction. Molded in specially formulated, high-impact polyethylene, each Norix Attenda product is structurally enhanced for increased strength and durability. Solid as a rock, yet featuring seamless construction with rounded corners for added safety and security. Each piece is designed to be attached flush to the wall or floor. Attenda’s rugged, exterior skin is seamless and impervious to liquids, including bodily fluids and industrial cleaners. The non-absorbent, polymer construction simply leaves no place for fluids to go. Chronic maintenance problems are washed away.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.