Moduform MX9-COT Moxie Stacking Cot
The Moduform Moxie Behavioral Health Molded Bedroom Furniture Collection delivers a safe, easily cleanable, secure and durable solution for the challenges inherently found in patient bedroom spaces in behavioral healthcare facilities and psychiatric hospitals. Moxie bedroom furniture is designed to be ligature resistant, fluid resistant and puncture resistant. Engineered durable to withstand intentionally abusive behaviors.
- Sleep Surface: 25″ x 75″
- Stacking: up to 20 High
- Dimensions: footprint 30.75″d x 82.25″w x 8.25“h, deck height 15.5"h, weight 35 lbs
- Material: unique blend of linear density Polyethylene. Non-Porous, and resistant to impact, puncture, pick, fluid and contraband
- Process: rotationally molded for seamless One Piece Design
- All corners and edges are rounded for safety
- Color: uniform and homogeneous throughout to allow for aggressive cleaning and continuous. Includes UV Inhibitors to reduce fading
- Cleanability: use commercial detergents, steam or bleach-based agents to aid in prevention of bloodborne pathogens, viruses and infections
- Fire retardant & self-extinguishing for fire safety
- Certified Green for healthier indoor environments
- Use with or without 25"x75" mattress (sold separately)
- Color: Slate Blue as shown
ModuForm delivers comfortable, durable and long-lasting furniture for Behavioral Health Care Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Group Homes, Residential Treatment Centers, College and University Residence Halls, K-12 Schools, Public and Academic Libraries, Firehouses, Police Stations, Adult Detention Centers, Juvenile Detention Facilities, Prisons, and Jails. Moduform furniture combines high value, ruggedness and reliability, offering high use furniture for heavy use applications, making sure our customers get the very best quality intensive use furniture to make your decor look as good as it works.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.