Cortech Structured Seating Connected Beam Seating
Cortech's Structured Seating is a newly designed beam seating arrangement designed for continuous use in extreme environments. The seating has superior load capacity, and is designed specifically for: waiting rooms, lobbies, and any common room area. The Structured Seating currently comes in 6 colors, and numerous options for floor attachments and arm arrangements. The ergonomic design provides maximum comfort using rotational molding technology while also making the Structured Seating virtually indestructible. Cortech Structured Seating products are always manufactured to the highest quality standards, with industry leading warranties, right here in the USA.
- Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength.
- Constructed of high impact no break polyethylene.
- Molded-in threaded steel inserts provide for tamper-resistant, steel-to-steel attachment to base frame with tamper proof hardware
- Continuous seam welded frame structure, 2 diameter, 14 gauge powder coated steel with 11 gauge steel seat supports
- Multiple Configurations
- Choose from 1 to 4 seats
- Available with arms and without arms
- Available with or without dividers
- Can be used in Straight, U-Shaped or Corner L arrangements with variable table placement
- Frames are available with tamper-resistant, nylon-bottom glides or bolt to floor options
- Flame retardant (passes Cal 133).
- 1500 lb. static load.
- Passes ASTM F1561-03.
- Cost effective economical.
- Easy to clean.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards.
- Colors: Black, Brown, Green, Gray, Slate Blue, Sand, Blue Gray
|Items||Number of seats||Options|
|23||2||With arms & dividers|
|34||3||With arms & dividers|
|45||4||With arms & dividers|
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.